Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, February 20, 2012

**What I would say to all my ex-foster parents…

**What I would say to all my ex-foster parents… « I Was A Foster Kid:

The other day I posted a poem by Urban Servant. In that poem, Urban Servant writes what she imagines a conversation would be like with the ex-foster children she never adopted. She wrote it from the perspective of a foster parent…

So, here is how that meeting would go …from a foster youth’s perspective, who survived many placements and was never adopted….



No comments:

Post a Comment