Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Foster Care System and Its Victims Part 4

The Foster Care System and Its Victims Part 4 | Psychology Today:

The costs of a compromised foster care system, and some possible solutions.

In this series, I have talked about the paradox of the foster care system, the problems inherent in the system, and the real costs of foster care abuse. Now, in the final part of this series, I'll talk about the consequences of a compromised system, and some of the ways it could be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment