Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Powell in-Laws: Child Protection System Has Flaws

Powell in-Laws: Child Protection System Has Flaws - ABC News:

Josh Powell's in-laws said Thursday that Washington's child protection system is flawed and could better ensure the safety of children with changes in policy.

2 comments:

  1. dcyf in NH is strongly flawed as well. They told My girlfriend I was a convicted felon and preping her daughter for sexual molestation. Non of wich is true. I am not a sex offender and am not a felon. The kicker is they said they had paper-work to back it up. They have yet to supply said paper-work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They said the same about my estranged son-in-law. The claimed he was sexually abusing his children and then gave him custody of his daughter, but never rectified the slander against my family, where the DCYF Lawyer lied and stated the "supposed" abuse was happening in my home. Funny how the false report states no such thing.

      Delete