Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 18, 2012


In support of legislation to ensure this never happens to anyone else





I have written a motion petitioning the Court for an INRE BILL F hearing.  I attach
 it hereto for every parent who has ever been wrongly removed from more than 
50% custody of his or her children (See Demand for Custody motion attached to 
this email).



I also attach hereto a motion I filed last Friday ensuring that the Court and the
 public record were aware of the national studies showing the repeated harms
 to the children caused by the NH FamilyCourt’s outrageous decisions.  What it
 is intended to do is to make it available to my children’s defense attorney should 
they ever need one (after all it is Ms. Kenick and the state of New Hampshire which, 
even when notified of the dangers, allowed and encouraged the children to be 
repeatedly beaten and removed from their father despite their pleas for protection
 and relief from Ms. Kenick).  Also it preserves for the record the children’s right to sue
 Ms. Kenick and the state IE:  If my children end up fulfilling one or more of those 
statistics, they have a right to sue the entities responsible and that is clearly Ms. Kenick
 and the state of New Hampshire which conspired to harm them repeatedly during the
 most formative years of their lives in which they repeatedly said they were being beaten
 into silencewhile pleading to live with their father.

I hope the information contained herein is useful and informative.  It is all public record
 so feel free to post it, copy it, adapt it to your own case, broadcast it, and or refer to it.


Joseph Kenick III
5 Downing Court
Exeter, NH 03833


No comments:

Post a Comment