Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Child Can't Be Raised by a System... or a Court

Rhea Perlman: A Child Can't Be Raised by a System... or a Court:

Last week I went down to the Edelman Children's Court, which is the court for dependency cases in Los Angeles County. I spoke to a lawyer from the Children's Law Center (CLC), the people who represent almost every child in the foster care system, and was permitted to observe the proceedings in a couple of the courtrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment