Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cameras should keep lawyers, judges from becoming abusive

Cameras should keep lawyers, judges from becoming abusive:

As co-administrator of National Forum on Judicial Accountability, I thank The Times for securing the exemption required to broadcast Lake County civil court hearings. Among other good things, the coverage is sure to enhance civility in publicized proceedings. Respectful courtroom proceedings can be especially important to people who are not lawyers or court personnel.

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment