Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Biological mom says she raised flag over son's bruises in Foster care

Biological mom says she raised flag over son's bruises | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com:

VIRGINIA BEACH

A 10-month-old baby, Braxton Taylor, died two years ago at the hands of his foster mother. She’s locked up on a voluntary manslaughter conviction after investigators determined she shook the boy to death.

CPS/DCYF doesn't care once a child is placed in Foster care. DCYF in Nashua didn't listen or do anything about the scratches and bumps all over my granddaughter's head in foster care. They rewarded the strangers adoption of my granddaughter instead. It's a miracle my granddaughter is still alive. If she's still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment