Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fighting for grandparents’ rights

Fighting for grandparents’ rights - Londoner - Ontario, CA

Arthur Esdaile hasn't seen his grandchildren in nearly four years.

He was laying in a hospital bed at University Hospital in 2007, bedridden by a severe flu, when the 70-year-old grandfather got a visit from his son and two grandchildren.

"The two kids were very concerned about me," Esdaile says. "They both made me up a homemade get well card."

Esdaile had no idea that would be the last time he'd see Ashley, now 15, and Andrew, now 13.

He says his son completely cut him out off without so much as an explanation, denying him the chance to ever see his two grandchildren again.

No comments:

Post a Comment