Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, February 14, 2011

Wanted: NH Families Who've Dealt With G.A.L. Bruce Wechsler

Looking for families in NH who have had G.A.L. Bruce Wechsler working on their cases.
Please contact me and I will send you in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Anthony and I have dealt with bruce Wechsler, I am a father who was acussed of molesting my step daughter by my mother in law karon conlon who happens to work for D.C.Y.F. After several investigations by dcyf the alligations were unfounded. me and my wife tried very hard to fight for our children and keep them home with us. yes I said children, in midst of all the alligations being thrown at me and my wife as well, our other daughter- my biological daughter miley was also taken from us with out us ever being served notice that Karen had filed for guardianship. me and my wifes rights have been completely ignored by the salem circuit court and bruce Wechsler. I have documents showing mr Wechsler purposely keeping vital information off record such as conversations he had with detectives telling mr Wechsler that a video taken by karon conlon in her car with my step daughter Alisha. it was clear to the detectives that Alisha was be coached by karon conlon. I also have a voice mail of karon conlon making threats about us moving to California. You see, the alligations came from a desperate grandmother trying to keep us moving away to California. I also have karons personal notes that my wife stole during a visit with the children. and in those notes my step daughter asks karon ' if its her fault what daddy did" karon responds, " did you tell some one?" and Alisha responds, " no, I couldn't remember the words." karon then tells Alisha "to use the words you use with mema." (karon)... im sorry if im bombarding you with to much info, but I can insure you I have lots more. please feel free to contact me at tbonetats23@yahoo.com... any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

    ReplyDelete