Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, February 22, 2013

THE THREE-RING CIRCUS

THE THREE-RING CIRCUS | ExposingTheRecord.org:


Dear Juvenile Dependency Judge:

images-1Dear Judge (all Juvenile Dependency Judges, future Judges and Presiding Judges) ,
I have some thoughts that you need to hear, I am expressing this by and through my United States Constitutional Right to  FREE SPEECH.
If anyone reading this has an opinion and would like to comment, that is also YOUR RIGHT, so exercise it!
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment