Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, January 16, 2012

Message to Austin and Isabella-It's Grampies Birthday




To Austin and Isabella,
Another year has gone by that Grampie and I have missed you both, hoping maybe next year you'll be with us, giving a reason to celebrate.He would like nothing better than spending his birthday with the two of you, but beyond matter's out of our control, you are being kept from us.
We just wanted you both to know you haven't been forgotten and not a day goes by that be don't think about you.
Austin, Grampie misses all the good times you spent together. Working on his truck, playing baseball, building thing's, taking walks, feeding the duck's which you loved so much and all the other thing's you two did together. Life just isn't the same without you.
Isabella, Grampie misses seeing your cute little face, even though he didn't get to spend any time with you, but we watched you grow inside your Mommy and talked to you all the time. So much time we've missed with our little Princess, needlessly.
You both mean the world to us and we wish you were here. We will never stop loving you both and pray you are safe. Here's hoping you're home with us soon.
Love forever and always, Grampie and Grammy

2 comments:

  1. So you have never seen this baby. You know this baby has bonded with a mother, her new mother. Your goal is to detach her from the only family she has ever known...so that she can briefly be with your family. I know you mean well. I do. It is heartbreaking. I do feel for you. Just realize the reality is you wont be around forever. You are probably much older than her new mother. Why should she have to feel the loss of her natural mother, the loss of her new family, then the loss of you. I am not trying to be rude. I am an adult, was in foster care as a baby, and was adopted to a wonderful family. My natural grandmothers are dead. I know the tormenting things that went on in my birth family. Had I of had to know that along with growing up with no parents, but a grandmother, loving her, losing her and ending up alone - well that would of just been too much. Best of luck to you. I would probably do the same thing you are doing if I were in this situation. I know it is emotions, strong ones and love. It is not rational nor healthy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are mistaken. I and my husband took care of Isabella's mother throughout her at-risk pregnancy, when the Doctor's failed to provide her with any explanation or care for the many complications she suffered. I cleaned up each and every day, several times a day when she was sick. The whole pregnancy. My husband and I talked to her while she was still in her mother's womb. I helped deliver my granddaughter and bonded with her as well as my daughter did. I rocked her EVERY day and sang to her. My husband visited her also. When my daughter visited her and I couldn't be there, I sang to her over the phone. She knew me and would always smile. You have no idea what kind of family she was adopted to. When I first met them, I thought they were nice people. We got along fine and the foster mother promised we would be good friends. That was until DCYF started filling their heads with lies and I and my husband were SLANDERED by DCYF. So yes, thing's could have been quite different, but they listened to the lies of DCYF.
    Was it fair or legal to take Isabella from us? No it wasn't.
    Will the adoptive parent's be around forever? No, they won't. We all have our time to go, but I'm not going anywhere before my grandchildren are returned. Was it fair or legal to detach my grandchildren from us? No it wasn't. Isabella will know she is NOT their child. Why should she grow up thinking she wasn't wanted by her REAL family? Don't you think this will harm her emotionally? Yes, it definitely will. How many children are taken from their REAL families and are traumatized because of it? When they're taken, they suffer, so what's the difference. They do it to children all the time and don't care about their feelings. To return Isabella Would be no different. She will need therapy just as ALL the stolen children need therapy. My grandchildren will ALWAY'S know we love them and they were never GIVEN up. That they were always wanted and we fought with our entire beings for them to come home.
    As for the adoptive parents age, I am not much older than they are. They are a middle aged couple who couldn't have children, never had foster children and who did NOT meed the residential requirement's in NH for foster care. They are also the people whose first question when Isabella was dropped off was, "When will we be financially supplemented." It doesn't take any amount of money to love a child.
    So you may not think it isn't healthy and I'm not being rational in this fight for my grandchildren, but I am strong and DCYF has given me the will to live. A new lease on life you might say. They have taught me how to fight back the injustices handed to my family and I. Life before my grandchildren were taken, was a life filled with happiness, taking care of my children and grandchildren. I actually believed DCYF helped families. I never even suspected they were liar's and baby stealers. All for greed. So yes, I will keep fighting and my grandchildren will be returned. The tide is changing and DCYF WILL be held accountable.

    ReplyDelete