Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, January 30, 2012

After Baby P, what is life like for a social worker?

BBC News - After Baby P, what is life like for a social worker?:

After scandals such as Baby P, many social workers feel criticised from all sides.

And rightly so. Many of them deserve to be criticized, jobless and jailed!

2 comments:

  1. So I guess you think the boy in the article should have been left with his mother who clearly was neglecting him. I'm sure there are overzealous social workers and some bad foster parents, but there are most certainly plenty of crappy parents out there also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said I thought the boy should have been left with his parents. I don't know the whole story, just as no-one else does either, but I would NEVER take the word of a scumbag caseworker. The only two things they know is how to lie and how to line their pocket's with blood money. I agree there are SOME crappy parents out there as well as SOME crappy foster parent's and CPS/DCYF never think of the best interests of the child. All they think of is the money to be made off the children they steal.

    ReplyDelete