Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whatever happened To The OTHER Isabella Switched at Birth In Nashua, NH Hospital? Documentation include's Testimony of DCYF Worker Melissa Deane

Whatever happened To The OTHER Isabella Switched at Birth In Nashua, NH Hospital?

As you all know, I posted a post on my blog pertaining to my granddaughter Isabella being switched at birth at a Nashua, NH Hospital. If you haven't read the post, it is located on the right side of my blog-http://unhappygrammy-grandparentsblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/nashua-nh-hospital-gave-new-mother.html.
Though my daughter talk's about her stolen daughter every so often these day's, it's a very painful subject for her. The loss of her daughter has been the most painful experience of her life, which makes it very hard to question her about detail's or her and Isabella's horrible ordeal.
I took a chance and questioned her yesterday. I asked her if she remembered the name of the mother of the other Isabella who was switched with her Isabella. She sat and thought a few minutes and then it came to her. She knew who the mother was. She knew the baby was sent home with her grandmother. And as far as she know's, there was no DCYF involvement. Probably because her family has money and DCYF only steal's healthy babies. She also knew the mother served time in jail and was visited weekly by her daughter Isabella and to the best of her knowledge is raising her daughter now.
So why was my daughter REALLY reported to DCYF by the Social Worker from the hospital? I truly believe it was because the Nurse gave her the wrong baby and my daughter flipped out. She was reported to DCYF the same day of the baby switch. She was then treated like the scum of the earth, as well as the rest of her family. The Social Worker told DCYF Isabella was withdrawing and my daughter had illegal drug's in her system, even though the Toxicology report came back two day's after her false report. The Report that show's Morphine in Isabella's system. The MORPHINE THE HOSPITAL GAVE MY DAUGHTER BY IV FOR NINETEEN HOUR'S because the baby was PLACENTA-PREVIA. MORPHINE GIVEN IN LABOR THAT SPILL'S INTO THE BABY>(See Documentation below.) Even the head of the Hospital admitted Isabella was perfectly healthy and was NOT withdrawing. She stated she would handle the hospital staff for their wrong doing, but we would have to fight DCYF ourselves. Also, please see below a page out of the Probate Court transcript where my daughter's Lawyer questioned the DCYF Assessment worker, who admitted she didn't know my daughter was given MORPHINE in labor and also testified as to what the hospital social worker told her on September 2nd, 2 day's before the Toxicology Report was back. Almost six year's later, we're still fighting for Isabella's return.

Isabella's Toxicology Report Showing Morphine and NOT tested for Methadone

Probate Court Testimony of DCYF Assessment Worker Melissa Deane

1 comment:

  1. We have come across the same issue but the investigator outright lied. Mom was NOT positive for Marijuana and baby was NOT positive for Cocaine (not medically possible).

    Mothers need to demand the hospital take blood for drug tests prior to the birth of the baby. It is insane that the mother is given medication during labor and delivery, and blood is drawn after the hospital gives mom the drugs!

    I tell all pregnant mothers to designate whomever is going to the hospital with them to remind the hospital to draw blood for drug tests before the baby is born.

    I also roomed-in with my babies because I was afraid I would not recognize if they were switched. We took pictures of the delivery and included pics of the baby. This was 32 years ago!

    ReplyDelete