Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, July 25, 2011

Neo-Nazi children could be taken into care as German authorities bid to beat rise in Hitler worship

Neo-Nazi children could be taken into care as German authorities bid to beat rise in Hitler worship | Mail Online

The children of German neo-Nazis could soon be removed from their families and taken into care - in a bid to beat a rise in the glorification of Hitler and the Third Reich.

Read more:

2 comments:

  1. How do I contact you regarding a post you wrote back in February regarding G.A.L. Bruce Weschler? I tried to send you a private message but it may not have worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact me at dotknightly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete