Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Today is the Eight Month Anniversary of the Murder of My Husband William Knightly by Circle of Life (ILLEGAL) Palliative Care in Nashua, NH

Today is the Eight Month Anniversary of the Murder of My Husband William Knightly by Circle of Life (ILLEGAL) Palliative Care in Nashua, NH

Today is the eight month Anniversary of my loving husbands Murder by ILLEGAL, unknowingly FORCED Palliative Care at a Hospital in Nashua that we trusted with his life. The Hospital we always trusted with our lives, our children's lives and our grandchildren's lives.
Admitted for weakness and a short stay according to the Oncologist, just to get his strength back. He was instead overdosed with Morphine by a Palliative Care Dr. We were never told who he was. My husband never walked again and never got his strength back.Though the Hospital records show a Hospitalist sent a Palliative Care Dr. in to treat my husband, I was told recently it was the Oncologist himself. The Oncologist who offered Hospice to my husband which he refused, as a woman looked on and also heard my husband and I both refuse. A woman, which I found out after my husbands death was in fact a Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner. Never hired by us and we were never consulted or told who she was. Little did we know, she was sent in to kill my husband. She didn't want him on an IV, even though he was dehydrated.She wanted him on a morphine drip to just die, which we refused and after the ER Doctor put him on antibiotics for an infection, which I found out from the Undertaker was SEPSIS, but of course I was never told, SHE took the antibiotics away and denied she did. SHE is responsible for the death of my husband.
For people who want to live, steer clear of the Nashua Hospital that has the  Circle of Life Palliative Care Program, because whether you elect Hospice/Palliative Care or you don't,you have no say at this Hospital! My husband was ILLEGALLY put on Hospice/Palliative Care which is a Federal offense! Palliative Care which ultimately KILLED him.
And no, life isn't any easier. It gets harder and harder every day. I just can't fathom how Dr.s who took an oath to save lives are no longer saving lives but killing their patients instead. Stealth Euthanasia?????  Depopulation???? Is that what this is all about?
My husband IS the Love of My Life and he will NEVER be forgotten and I WILL make sure these Murderers NEVER forget his name or the wife they never should have screwed over.
To you six Death Mongers, I hope you New Year SUCKS. KARMA!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of William Knightly Jr.
I Love you my Knight and always will,
Until we meet again XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment