Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Twas the Night Before Christmas-2017 version

Twas the Night before Christmas,

Only sadness abound,
No sign of my husband,
Nowhere to be found.
The stockings aren’t hung by the chimney this year,
No reason to celebrate,
My Knight is no longer here.
His life was taken from us,
By ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care.
No decorations as in previous years,
Who feels like decorating,
 Trying to hold back tears.
My husband always decorated as his smile lit up the room,
Now all I feel, is sadness, anger and gloom.
My husband always loved Christmas,
The Grandchildren gave him such joy.
He loved to watch them open,
Each and every toy.
So Christmas won’t be celebrated in our house anymore,
Not without my husband,
The man that I adore.
The happiness he gave me,
The good times we shared,
The Love of my life,
The only person that cared.
I’m so lost without him,
How do I go on,
I think about him every day,
From dusk until dawn.
So no more Christmases for me,
No Holiday cheer,
Not until I’m back,
With the man I hold dear.

I Love and Miss you My Knight and always will,
I can’t wait to be with you again.
Love always, Dot

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment