Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Today is the 6 month Anniversary of my Husband's SENSELESS Death, Murdered by UNWANTED, UNKNOWINGLY FORCED Palliative Care


Today is the 6 month Anniversary of my husband's death. Murdered by UNWANTED, UNKNOWINGLY FORCED Palliative Care by a Hospital in Nashua, NH where my husband died of UNTREATED SEPSIS which he contracted there. He was treated for absolutely NOTHING, yet blood tests were done almost daily which show he had an infection and other illnesses that SHOULD have been treated. Medicare FRAUD?????And 
they never told us anything. I didn't even know he had SEPSIS. The Undertaker told me. I was shocked just as I was when I went through his Medical file. I couldn't and still can't believe what I found. He adamantly stated he wanted treatment and did NOT want to die. So why are these people getting away with ILLEGALLY putting him on Palliative Care and killing him?
Whoever said life get's easier as time goes on is full of it. When a husband and wife are inseparable for over 42 years, life never gets easier. It get's worse. I am no longer a whole person. He IS the Love of My Life and always will be. He always loved me unconditionally. I always came first. He gave me the love I never got growing up. From the time we started dating, we were inseparable. Always together. We knew right away we were meant to be together forever. We did everything together. Yardwork, housework, cooking,working on the cars, EVERYTHING! I am so lost without him. I can't stop crying. I just can't fathom how the Hospital we always trusted with our lives could do such a thing. I'm praying this is all a nightmare and my husband will wake up beside me each morning.
I know he was ILLEGALLY put on Palliative Care without our consent. We weren't even told. When it was offered, we refused. It's all in his Medical file, but the Medical board claims they did nothing wrong. We were never told who theses Doctor's and APRN's were. It was all a big secret. What I don't understand is how the State of NH will not press charges against the people responsible for murdering my husband. The County Attorney told me to go to the Police Station to press charges. The cop I had to speak to was extremely rude and thought it was a big joke. He told me private citizens can't press charges, that the State has to. So what are they waiting for? Criminal charges need to be brought against these death mongers! Euthanasia is "supposed" to be ILLEGAL in NH, but you can't prove it by me. My husband was MURDERED and I won't stop until he gets the Justice he deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment