Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, October 26, 2017

My Knight

My Knight
It’s been six months since you left me,
Alone and feeling blue,
The thought of never seeing you again,
Is something I can’t do,
Your loss has clearly shaken me,
My life is so unclear,
My Knight who always loved me,
My Knight I hold so dear,
The times we spent together,
We never were apart,
The day you were taken from me,
Was the day you broke my heart,
I’m not the same person I used to be,
While you were by my side,
I feel an emptiness inside me,
And pain that won’t subside,
The pain grows worse each and every day,
The nights are even worse,
I pray to God to bring you back to stay,
And make this nightmare end,
I need your arms around me,
I need to see your smile,
I don’t know how much longer I can do this,
I feel so alone,
I will love you for all eternity,
I hope you wait for me,
Life just isn’t the same without you,
And it never will be,
Please be waiting for me,
I’ll meet you at Heaven’s Gate,
Our love will last forever,
How much longer must I wait,
I can’t wait to be together again,
And my heart will finally heal,
We won’t be torn apart again,
Our love is just too strong,
I can’t wait to see you,
It’s been way too long,
So far now please don’t forget me,
Remember the Love we share,
Our Love will last forever,
You are my Knight that I hold most dear.
I’ll Love you Forever and Always, Dot xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment