Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sepsis Awareness Month - Sepsis Alliance

Sepsis Awareness Month - Sepsis Alliance:

What is Sepsis Awareness Month

Every 2 minutes someone dies from sepsis in the U.S. – that’s more than from prostate cancer, breast cancer and AIDS combined.


Comment: Please research the symptoms of Sepsis. Many unfortunate people have died from Sepsis at the hands of the Hospital's they once trusted. My beloved husband of 42 years was one of them, denied antibiotics and left to die without even telling myself or our children that he even contracted Sepsis. It's extremely sad when the Hospital you always trusted, doesn't even have the decency to tell you your husband has Sepsis. And then to not treat him for it is something I just can't fathom. To top it all off, I had to be told by the Undertaker that Sepsis was the cause of my loving husband's death. It's a very sad world we live in today. I thought Euthanasia in NH was illegal? So why then was my husband murdered and the Hospital NOT held responsible?

No comments:

Post a Comment