Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Happy 12th Birthday Isabella, My Stolen at Birth Granddaughter



Happy Birthday Isabella. We thought you'd be home by now seeing as you WERE taken and adopted out ILLEGALLY. Twelve long years fighting for your return.
Grampie wanted so much to meet you but now he'll never get the chance thank's to the State of NH  who let your fake parents adopt you.
I hope you had a good Birthday. Your real family loves and misses you. Some day I hope to see you again. If not, just know I never stopped loving you or fighting for your return.
     Love Grammy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment