Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, May 29, 2017

Message to Pallative Care Dr. Donald McDonah



                                             
                                                 1/16/1951 Murdered 4/26/2017
                                            By St. Joseph's Hospital Nashua, NH

Why did you overdose my husband? Why did you make such a rude assumption thinking my husband was a drug addict? Is that the reason you and the other Doctors at St. Joes just wanted him dead? Clearly none of you did anything to save his life. Because of you weakening his system with 220 mgs. of morphine daily, the man who walked into the Hospital stopped walking and never walked again. When my daughter asked you if you were just drugging him up to die, you lied. You told us you were trying to take away his pain. Being overdosed, he didn't even know if he WAS in pain. Hospitalist Dr. Sinha saw that for himself and stopped you from drugging him. Unfortunately it was too late. You had already done so much damage my husband never walked again. Because you drugged him to oblivion, the only thing he wanted was to go home. He said you people were going to kill him and he was right. because of you and your cohorts he's dead.
You took away his pain alright. You took EVERYTHING away from him including his life. My husband was NOT a drug addict and you should never have assumed he was!!!!! Is that what the Medical profession has come to? Make assumptions about people and pick and choose who lives or dies? You and your cohorts are not God. You will reap what you sow. God knows my husband was murdered, as well as everyone else knows. My husband didn't have to die! What gives you the right to play God?????


No comments:

Post a Comment