Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, April 28, 2017

May My Loving Husband Bill Knightly Rest in Peace



https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-services-for-bill-knightly

My loving husband and soulmate of 42 years, Bill Knightly, passed away on April 26th,2017.
I am so sorry he never got to reunite with his stolen grandchildren Austin and Isabella and his granddaughter Ally.
His two weeks at home, he spent staring at Austin's picture. The Grandson he loved so much and did everything with. They were inseparable until the State of NH ripped them apart. It has been a very painful eleven years praying for Austin's return. I had hoped he would make contact and make his Grandfather's last day's happy ones. But of course, it didn't happen.
My husband never got to meet Isabella. He said he would meet her when she came home from the Hospital, but he never did. She never came home, another precious grandchild stolen by the State.
Austin's sister Ally was also taken. Her father got custody and we had hoped to see her again as well. Hopefully his death will not be in vain and we can be reunited with our precious stolen by the State grandchildren.That would make Billy so happy. He knew I wouldn't stop fighting for them. I kept telling him we'll get the kids back, but the roadblocks the State put in front of us and nowhere to turn, made reunification impossible.
We have 12 Grandchildren, which include Austin, Isabella and Ally and 1 Great Granddaughter Rose. We love them all, but seeing the three missing grandchildren may have given him the miracle we were looking for.
I set up a Go Fund Me page because he didn't have Life Insurance, which we were talking about right before he found out he had Cancer in January. We never, ever thought either one of our lives would be over at such a young age. We thought we had many more years to spend together and that we would live to see our missing Grandchildren again.
If anyone would like to donate toward my husband's services, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have the funding to give him the send off he deserves. If you can find it in your hearts, please help.
My husband was a good man. A good man who was taken too soon.
                                                                     Thank you Everyone, Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment