Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, March 5, 2017

DHS considering proposal to separate children from adults at border

DHS considering proposal to separate children from adults at bor - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral:
(CNN) -- The Department of Homeland Security is considering a proposal to separate children from adults when they are trying to enter the country illegally at the southern border, a senior DHS official confirmed to CNN on Friday.

My comment: The children should be deported with their parents, not separated. Doesn't the State rake in enough money off of our Stolen American children?

No comments:

Post a Comment