Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Urgent Message to Austin, Ally and Isabella

I'm hoping all of you will see this message and make contact as soon as possible. Your Grampie is very sick and nothing would make him happier than to hear from his Stolen by the State Grandchildren.
Austin, you were always his little Buddy and Grampie hasn't been the same since you and the girls were stolen.
He's now very sick and we're hoping you kids will contact him. Otherwise, by the time you turn eighteen, it may be too late.
Please, give him some happiness and make contact.
Love, Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment