Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, January 16, 2017

Dr. Phil Goes To Capitol Hill To Demand Change To The Foster Care System

Dr. Phil Goes To Capitol Hill To Demand Change To The Foster Care System | Dr. Phil:

Dr. Phil often says that the foster care system is broken and in need of drastic change. In an effort to bring about change, he and Dr. Frank Lawlis, Chairman of the Dr. Phil Advisory Board and founder of the Lawlis Peavey PNP Center, went to Washington, D.C. to address members of the House of Representatives to make a case to overhaul the foster care system. 

1 comment:

  1. I very IMPRESSED. I'm also a grandmother fighting DCF HERE IN VERMONT. Not ready to bury my granddaughter Summer. St the rate things are going.

    ReplyDelete