Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Child Protection Continues to Fail

DMVC Productions = Results : Child Protection Continues to Fail:

Capitol Alert: Tim Donnelly wants to abolish CPS, start over from 'ground up'


Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2014/04/08/3591013/capitol-alert-tim-donnelly-wants.html?sp=/99/215/280/305/&ihp=0#storylink=cpy
"If I were in charge of the entire state, I can tell you right now I would abolish CPS," he said at a news conference at the Capitol, "because CPS has become the greatest threat to the very kids it was designed to protect."
news conference to promote legislation that would require social workers to conduct video or audio recordings of their interactions with children and parents when investigating child abuse. He said recordings would protect both families and social workers in disputes.
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment