Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Another Easter Without Austin and Isabella

Another Easter without my stolen grandchildren Austin and Isabella.
When will this nightmare end? 
I'm sure, by now,  Austin knows we haven't given up on him and we never will. We are still waiting for him to contact us. Hopefully he's able to and if he is, he will find us.
As for Isabella, known as Bella to other's, I'm sure she know's by now that the people who are raising her are not her REAL family. I'm also quite sure she is aware we haven't given up on her either and never will. I'm sure she also know's the other two adopted sister's are not her siblings. She look's nothing like them and I'm sure the they've told Isabella themselves after visit's with their own bio Mother. Whether the "chosen" stranger's like it or not, Bella will find us. She will ask question's about her REAL family. She probably already has. I've seen so much sadness in her eyes, I'm sure she already know's and want's her REAL family back. The family who love both she and Austin unconditionally. We don't get paid to love them, as the people who are raising them do. Love comes naturally to bio families. Something the adopter's will never know.
Austin and Bella, I hope you have a nice Easter and I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you both. It would have been a dream come true to have the both of you home with us, but the State of New Hampshire is just too embarrassed to admit they screwed up. All the both of you were, were dollar signs in the eyes of the greedy State Kidnapper's. Some day, you will both come home where you belong. We love you both so much, as well as your entire family. You have new cousin's who can't wait to meet you and more on the way.
We love and miss you both and pray you are being well  taken care of and not abused, as so many stolen children are.
Happy Easter to you both and please contact us as soon as you're able. We are very worried about the both of you and will never stop praying for your return.
Love, Grammy Grampie and your entire family
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment