Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, September 19, 2011

Diary of a Failed Adoption - Part VI

Diary of a Failed Adoption - Part VI | Ay Mama!:

That was it. With one simple phone call, this adoption was over.

Except it wasn’t over, of course. It would take a long time before it was all truly over. Because my heart still ached for the daughter I thought would be mine, the baby I dreamed about and planned for and named and held. Because, although it had been us who made the decision to withdraw from the match, my mind couldn’t wrap itself around all that had happened in the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment