Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This is How Georgia DCF treats our enlisted fathers

This is How Georgia DCF treats our enlisted fathers « How Child Protection Services Buys and Sells Our Children:

September 25, 2011 yvonnemason

I just got this in my in box. This man who is serving our country and who is working to keep the same people safe who are abusing him and his children is at his wits end. He needs an attorney someone who is in his corner. Georgia DCF has destroyed this family on more than one level. They should be ashamed and criminally prosecuted for their actions.

Is there anyone out there who will stand up for this solider who will fight for him and his children while he fights for us?

“I read these stories and I know it to be true. I am a US Army Soldier stationed at Fort Stewart GA. I will admit things where not great in my home but nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to the HELL Liberty County DFCS put my kids through. First they lied to me about helping. They play parents against eachother making you look so bad. My oldest daughter told many people my two babies where being abused. I could see it in there eyes they were just righting this is bring tears to my eyes. They were so ill looking. One week later after I went down everyday to demand they look into the matter my childrent were removed from the home and placed in another. I asked why they were removed and was told because the Foster Mother couldn’t deal with me. They kept telling me you don’t need a lawyer. I was told its my fault my kids were there. I schycological however it spelled anyways the Judge ordered as soon as it comes back he wanted to see it. They scheduled me an appointment out for 6 months. I was devistated well I called the place my self and got an appointment 8 days later. The lady told me that when DFCS had wanted it. O but guess what I couldnt look at my outcome nope. They told me my sychological said this and it said that. Come to find out it never said that, the Army had pulled it for a trial I was involved in. I was told that it said I was abusive that I need mental help it never said that. When my sychological came back they did not take it to judge nope. I had been dragged in to court sometimes once a week always praying that would be the day. Everytime I went to visit my kids I would just be tormented. The Foster mother would start basicly throwing my kids at me when I went to pick them up at DFCS O I had to be watched. I have NEVER hit one of my kids in there life. I am a great Father to my kids. I was told I needed a Domestic Violence assesment. So I went one better I took a 3 day Federaly sactioned Domestic Violence class giving by The US Army. Well my case plan complete nope they told me I still needed assesment so I go and try to get one MR D we will Pay no I went there paper work not done. Lady says to me she knows what needs to be signed and then pulls me to side and tells me to be very carefull and not to trust them. She could see my eyes swelling up with tears. I go again two days later DCFS MR D we just decided you need to take Domestic Violence Class. I said I have one its Federal Aproved. NO MR D you need to go to ours go sign up for it here. I go to sign up its 14 week class one hour every wendsday. I was pissed. I tell you I cried everyday. Everyday it got to the point I wanted to KILL my self. They would change case workers on me so fast so fast I barley know there names. I think they do that purposley. I finly got to the point where I would tell them off and hang up. They kept pulling me into court makeing lies about me. Telling the judge my kids don’t even want to live with me. I tell the only thing that kept me from ripping thier heads off was the love for my kids. I did not want them taking it out on them. Mr D your x says you drink we think you should take drug and achool assesment. O jesus what now. I went to the Army took a drug and Alcool assesment. GUESS what I was told I dont need to be enrolled in drug and alchool class. GUESS what I told them to enroll me anyways and I passed all blood tests everything. I did not tell DFCS I went. I handed them the report saying I did not have a problem. Well MR D you just talked your way through that we think you should go. I pulled the completion out of my folder and she was pissed. Well you need to go to ours.HA I told her I know the judge will except this dont even I know he will except my Domestic Violence class to but hell I was already taken the ones they wanted me to do. I was denied visits to Doctors for months Denied there medical records wich I was still paying on. Got the letter of them saying NO and they told Doctor they didnt know. Its there trick its a tactict they use. Well when I got my kids back Doctor told me they violated my hippa rights he didnt fall under there clause o they pay everyone in there circle it a buisness. HOW THE HELL CAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIVE GEORGIA MONEY THEY DONT EVEN FOLLOW THERE RULES. THE GOVERNER SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. I FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY AND I THINK WHAT THE HELL AM I FIGHTING FOR. IS THE US REALLY THIS DIRTY. I want to SUE DFCS but lawyers really dont want to sue state. I tell you what I am JOHN DRESEL look me up on internet I have given many years in Iraq defending my country who cares nothing about me. I have many awards but that dont matter you can just see I’m a loving person. If there is ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO SUE DFCS IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA OR TAKE MY CASE I HAVE EVERY DOCUMENT FROM THE VERY START I WANT YOU TO CALL ME 912-980-0205″

No comments:

Post a Comment