Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Note To Child Protective Services From ALL Children that you have Kidnapped under Color of Law From EVERY LOVING HOME invaded

A Note To Child Protective Services From ALL Children that you have Kidnapped under Color of Law From EVERY LOVING HOME invaded.
by Wii Lde on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Please Know this, I am A Child,
Not a Check,
Not another one of your bills to be paid, at the end of the Day,
My Parents do not owe your debt.

You keep me away from my Family,
Completely Against my will,
I can not eat, I can not sleep and I have cried to the point,
Even my Feelings, I can Not Feel.

You force me to suffer,
You make my already burden'd Family Grieve,
You Carelessly Impose your Irreparable Harms,
To the point that, this is all, beyond abusive to me.

I thank God that atleast I have him by my side,
To Protect me and Comfort me,
While you continue to attack my Parents,
With all of your Laws and your Orders and Your Lies.

You came that day, with no other intention than,
To Break us apart and make us suffer,
To rape my Family, Of all our God Given Rights to be together,
All in the name of Making this Government another Dollar.

God sees your actions,
ALL of which he will repay,
Your Motives are as evil as are the Liars who gave you the False reports,
To come and Terrorize our Loving Home, that day.

I am young and strong, I will survive the damage you have done,
My Daddy taught me Patience, Strength and when to bat,
My Mommy gave Birth to me and Loves me with all of her Heart,
And No law or order you pass, Will ever be able to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment