Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Edited-NHFAPA.org Shut Down it's New Hampshire Web-site-It's back up!

Last night, while doing more research, I found NHFAPA.org no longer has their web-site. At first I figured they just didn't pay to keep it going. After thinking about it a little longer, I have come to the conclusion that NH DCYF shut it down due to my post last month which can be seen HERE .I surmise they didn't like me alerting everyone as to the illegal adoption's of their stolen children and who the highest bidder's were! As DCYF would say, "Oh well. No big deal." I guess my tenacity is getting to them! Oh well! There's more where that came from!

The NHFAPA.org web-site is back up
I guess they were too busy stealing kids and forget to pay their bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment