Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Mothers Plea

A Mothers Plea

Child of Mine, I can not sleep because you are not by my side, I can not kiss your sweet face in the Morning, Read to you our bedtime stories or Tuck you in at night. I Fight Because I Love You, I Won't Give Up Because I Care, I Hope Because God Gives me the Strengh To, And I Take Action Because You are not here. * They have Chains around our Necks, They Lie to Abuse their Authority, They Destroy the Lives of so many innocent, all in the Name of Justice and Liberty. * When they mess with our Children and Break Apart Innocent Families, When will WE America, Take a Stand and Fight? If Not Now then please tell me, WHEN WILL THE TIME BE RIGHT? * If Not You, Than Your Family, Friends or Neighbors, Have suffered under their Tyranny and Threats, in fact We are all Being Completely Denied Our God Given Rights There have been Wars Fought over this and Wars Started for less than that. * Our Constitution seems to be nothing more, than a paper for them to trample all over, They muddy it up with their statutes and fake accusations, Standing in the name of "Child Protection" as their cover. * I ask you Now to band together, Take a stand For what is Right and Good and True for Us ALL, for United We Will Stand, But Divided We Shall Fall.
By: Wii Lde

No comments:

Post a Comment