Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

From Chris-DHHS Supervisor Speaks Out Against CPS Corruption

Legally Kidnapped: From Chris

I am a supervisor at DHHS at 7001 A East Parkway in Sacramento, California 95823. I am resigning my position. I have seen so much corruption within the cps system, it is a shame. Social workers like Julie Sea lie about parents being unfit in order to receive huge bonues from the federal government, she gets even more money if she does an illegal adoption. Commissioner Gary Bischoff is a stupid KKK member who exploits children for money and he is on video for accepting a $40,000.00 bribe from organized crime members. I am willing to speak publicy about this corruption and will apologize to families that I have helped to dismantle by sweeping this matter under the rug. I am going to Washington D.C. and discuss this matter with the White House, and demand that the US department of Justice do a nationwide audit of social services and place a federal watchdog over them, because they are operating as the Mafia does. I will make sure that the families that were victimized receive millions of dollars for their pain and suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment