Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, July 15, 2011

Falsely accused man awarded $852K

Falsely accused man awarded $852K • Public Record (www.HometownAnnapolis.com - The Capital)
Note:
I wonder what the price tag would be for my ILLEGALLY stolen grandchildren that have been gone almost six year's. Granddaughter switched at birth, Mother's falsely accused, both father's right's never terminated and both children ILLEGALLY adopted! There is no amount of money in the world that could compensate for the destruction of my family caused by Nashua, NH DCYF, the NH court's and DCYF's cohort hospital!

Unfounded allegations of child sexual abuse cost a Severn man months of quality time with his two young daughters and his job as a mortgage consultant with a local bank.

A county jury found that the false light put on Darryl Ginyard and the punitive damages he incurred after his ex-wife falsely accused him of sexually abusing their children were worth $850,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment