Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, May 21, 2011

DCF takes blame for beating death of Tampa baby

DCF takes blame for beating death of Tampa baby - St. Petersburg Times

TAMPA

Child protection investigators worried all month that 13-month-old Ezekiel Mathis might be in danger in his mother's home. In early May, they tried twice to put him in foster care. Each time, the state Attorney General's Office wouldn't allow it.

2 comments:

  1. Regarding the situation above, someone is liable and should be punished but probably won't be because of who they are.

    My next concern is that grandparents are almost always isolated from potential or active abuse cases. I know I am constantly told by the maternal side of the family, law enforcement, DCF that I don't have rights. In reviewing a number of cases in Florida, I found that if they'd listened to information of the grandparents, some persistent abuse and deaths may have been avoided. In my situation, I 've seen cover up by the mother, maternal family members and friends, DCF Investigators and Staff, Law Enforcement. Where can you turn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact your State Legislature. The House of Representatives. They have been a big help in NH.

    ReplyDelete