Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What is Happening to our Culture? Our Values?


"America, The Land of the Free and The Home of the Brave"


My blog deal's mainly with Family issues and I am faced with the need to express my feeling's of discontent as to how our culture and our values are drastically changing.
Changing the Passport's to "parent 1 and parent 2", are what pushed me into writing this post.
First off, This is America. I am an American and proud of it. Why must we make changes to benefit other's who believe differently than we do, or other's who live outside the norm? Why can't we leave well enough alone? No matter who the parent's are, there is a Mommy and a Daddy, period.
People come here from other countries in search of a better life. Living in America is a privilege, so why must we change our way's to accommodate the belief's of other's we welcome into our Country? Why must we be instructed to press 1 for English? Isn't English the language of America? Why aren't the instruction's;press 1 for Spanish, or press 1 for French and so on?
Why are we instructed to say "Happy Holiday's" instead of "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year"? Whenever I hear "Happy Holiday's", I correct the speaker and tell them, "No, it's Merry Christmas" and "Have a Happy New Year". "This is America". Whatever happened to "Freedom of Speech"? Why are we instructed to change our tradition's and values? Like they say in Rome, "Do as the Roman's do", so why not in America, "Do as the American's do"?
In other countries, such as France, Russia etc., are we instructed to press 1 for French or press 1 for Russian, etc.? I don't think so.
Even our great Flag has become an issue of controversy. It is an honor to fly our Flag where-ever we desire to show our love of our country. Like I said,"This is America". Why must we coe-toe to the other's we've welcomed into our country? The people we welcome should be following our culture and values. After all, isn't that what makes America the best country in the world? Isn't that why people come here?
I am an American. A proud American. I will live by our Constitution, just as I alway's have. I will NOT say "Happy Holiday's" to anyone and I will continue to get pissed off whenever I hear,"Press 1 for English"!

No comments:

Post a Comment