Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Was a Foster Kid-A blog I just found

I YELLED. For Me, For Foster Kids, For Those That Can’t.

I yelled at Dr. Val. And I yelled some more. And I yelled some more.
I yelled about her and I yelled that she sucks.
I yelled that she hurt my feelings.
I yelled about my dog, who is still really sick and barely eating.
I yelled that I want a mom and a dad, who could help me with my dog or anything I struggle with.
I yelled about growing up in foster care.
I yelled about being alone.

Please check out this blog. It's very enlightening!

http://looneytunes09.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment