Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Stealer of the Year Award

LK is running a contest on Legally Kidnapped for an award for the absolute
worst of the worst babystealer or system suck on the planet for 2009.

Please go to: http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2010/01/babystealer-of-year-for-2009.html

LK will need judges to help choose a winner and other blogger's to help
promote it, and would appreciate it if you would all link to this specific
post or he will even provide the codes for the form so that the visitors of
your own blogs can fill it out there. Please help to spread the word.

Voting and nominations goes on for 1 week and will end on Friday morning,
January 8th. At which time, he will provide members of this newsgroup, who
have officially been nominated by me as judges, with a link to all who are
nominated, asking you, the members of this group to pick a winner. If a
winner can not be agreed upon and chosen out of a few of the nominees, I
will ask that the group reduce it to 3 or 4 finalists, I will put it up on
LK as a poll and let the readers of Legally Kidnapped decide upon a final
winner.LK will not take on such a responsibility for choosing a winner for
this prestigious award all by himself.

LK
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

I my self have nominated Anna the Homewrecker. Maybe I'll even nominate retired Judge Cloutier. The Judge who wrote the opposite of all testimony in my daughters TPR decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment