Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, October 2, 2009

Austin Knightly is in the foster home where he was starved and tried to hang himself


I have just received word Austin is in the same foster home where he was placed when he was first stolen. The same foster home where he and his sister were being starved. The same foster home where he tried to hang himself.The same foster home he was in before being admitted to the psychiatric hospital by Anna the homewrecker,where he was put on psychiatric medication before being placed in the orphanage. DCYF plans that Austin be adopted by these people. The Probate Court Judge has already changed Austin's name ILLEGALLY! The same Judge who claims I have no standing. The same Judge that denies every motion I file. There have been many. When will Justice prevail?
What will become of Austin? Will he succeed in committing suicide the next time he try's? I hope and pray Austin knows how much we love him and are fighting for his return. The only way he wouldn't know, is if they are feeding him even more drug's. They are turning him into a zombie. DCYF is aware Austin and his sister were being starved in this home, but they could care less. Money means more to Nashua DCYF than Austins best interest. He is now worth a bundle to them since they have made him a special need's child. This fight is far from over. I plan on winning! Oh and by the way, Austin is skin and bones again!

No comments:

Post a Comment