Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Please Follow my blog for my Medically Murdered Husband Bill Knightly Jr.

I started a blog in honor of  my medically Murdered husband in December of 2017:

http://inmemoryofbillknightly.blogspot.com/

And on Facebook:In Memory of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Illegal Palliative/Hospice Care"

Please pass it along, share and follow. Our loved ones are being Murdered by Hospice/Palliative Care, even when refused which was my husband's case. He refused and very adamantly told the Dr. he wanted treatment and did NOT want to die. He got NO Treatment. He was instead MURDERED. ILLEGAL Euthanasia is being practiced under the guise of Hospice/Palliative Care and NO-ONE is being held accountable. We MUST put an end to these Medical Murder's. Any one of us could be next. Well I know it won't be me, because I would rather die on my own, at home than be murdered by the Death Monger's that call themselves Doctors. No Hospitals for me! Please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment