Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Happy 18th Birthday Austin!



Happy Birthday Austin! This is the day Grampie, me, your Mommy and the rest of your REAL family have been waiting for. After waiting eleven and a half years, your Grampie couldn't wait any longer. He was taken from us way too soon, but I surmise you may already know that as I sent out messages to the people you live with asking for you to contact Grampie. But you never did, so I figured the people you were with were heartless. Grampie missed you so much, the stress ate away at him. He was so unhappy after you were stolen. He couldn't wait to see you again. I know if he saw you it would have turned things around. He might even still be with us.Too late now.
We love and miss you and want you to know you are now considered an adult and can make your own choices. The people you live with no longer have any say. Please come home!
Love, Grammy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment