Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, October 3, 2016

Today is the 11th Year Anniversary of the Illegal State Kidnapping of my Granddaughter Isabella



Today is the day all the horrible memories come flooding back over the State kidnapping of my special Granddaughter Isabella.
Today should be a day to celebrate my Birthday, but somehow the State has a way of making one grieve on day's that should be celebrated. Making sure we remember the pain and suffering they've bestowed upon us. Why? Money, that's why!
Eleven long, painful years ago, Isabella was snatched from her Mother's arms, while my family stood and watched as the Illegal kidnapping by the State of NH took place. There was nothing we could do. All in tears, as we just couldn't fathom how our own Government could do such a horrible thing. Our Government, we are supposed to trust and look up to. The people who are supposed to be working for us, but definitely are working against us. The very people who elected them. This mass destruction of families is the fault of Hillary and her hubby, thanks to their Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997. They've made it a contest for the States to steal children, paying them incentive money for every child stolen and adopted out. A very backward Act. Why not help families by paying the greedy States incentive money for each and every family kept together? No, they would rather pay their "chosen" Foster stranger's to raise our stolen children. Then pay them more to adopt them. When our stolen children learn the truth, that these so-called "parents" were paid to keep them from their families, there will be hell to pay. Real parent's don't get paid to raise their children. They raise them out of love.
 Isabella will learn the truth some day. I can't wait. It will be a day the stranger's will never forget. A day they wished would never come. But mark my words, it will.
Isabella will also learn how the State screwed over her Grandparent's by not placing her with them before Foster care. A Federal mandate NH DCYF neglect's to abide by, but somehow get's away with.
She'll also learn how DCYF slandered her Grandmother and scared the stranger's into thinking her Grandmother would kidnap her from them. If I wanted to kidnap her and not abide by the Law,  I would have kidnapped her from the Hospital, but unlike DCYF I abide by the Law. DCYF scared them so bad, I was never allowed to see her. We could have been friends like they promised if DCYF hadn't brainwashed them. So when Isabella finally comes home, the gloves will come off  and she'll be told everything. She'll not longer believe their lies.
Hopefully next year I'll get my wish come true. To have Isabella home where she belongs.
We love you Isabella and always will.
Love, Grammy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment