Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy 11th Birthday to my beautiful Granddaughter Isabella

My Birthday Poem to my beautiful STOLEN Granddaughter Isabella Brooke Knightly-Born 08/31/05-Stolen by Nashua, NH DCYF on 10/03/05-Adopted out ILLEGALLY by the State of NH.

Today you're eleven,
Your special day,
It’s been eleven years,
Since they stole you away.
I rocked you, I sang to you,
I loved you night and day,
Then DCYF came and took you,
On your Grammy’s birthday.
They took you from your Mommy,
Your entire Family too,
They chose fake parent’s for you,
Who didn’t have a clue.
They couldn’t have their own kids,
So they came after you.
They wouldn’t let me see you,
Or sing to you on the phone,
They knew how much I loved you,
They wouldn’t let me take you home.
DCYF lied to the stranger’s,
The Family Court Judge too,
They slandered Grammy and Grampie,
Without any proof.
My fight for you will never end,
Your fake parents are running scared,
They should never have listened to DCYF,
Who never even cared.
They took you illegally,
With their lies and false report’s,
No proof of guilt is needed,
In NH Family Courts.
Happy Birthday Isabella,
We still celebrate your day,
It’s been eleven, long painful years,
Since that horrible day.
Our love for you will never fade,
We miss you every day,
We can’t wait to see you,
Some day you’ll come home to stay.

Love forever and always, Grammy and Grampie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment