Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I’m Guilty of Child Kidnapping for the State

I’m Guilty of Child Kidnapping for the State — Truth Over Comfort Podcast:

WHY WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

The inhumanity of humanity knows no bounds when systems are put in place which justifies their injustices. When examining the tyranny by those who've worked for the state, when exposing the evils of institutionalized dogmas, when grasping the absurdity of social welfare through collective imprisonment, appeasers of authority will assert that those working within the government are “just doing their job.” No doubt this is true, and a certain part of me believed that while I was a foot soldier for the kidnapping agency, Child Protective Services. 


Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment