Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Appeal judge slams decision which led to baby being taken from parents unjustly

Appeal judge slams decision which led to baby being taken from parents unjustly | Mail Online:

'It must never happen again': Appeal judge slams 'cut and paste' decision in family court which led to social workers taking baby from parents unjustly

  • Judges and social workers have been conspiring to remove children unjustly from their parents, scathing High Court ruling said today
  • Condemned family court judges for 'clandestine arrangement' in which they rubber-stamped the demands of social workers without fair hearing

1 comment:

  1. I. Started a page today asking if family members were notified in writing within 30 days of removal. In this page I have been asking if the court petition had a judges signature. Or just a stamp with a judges name on it. Rubber stamped. Read the page. I am trying to get people to go back to the beginning. In Boston Suffolk I had a court ordered guardianship, where Judge asked myself and my daughter questions, and then placed my new healthy grandson in my care. Boston medical threw me out. Ignoring a court order ,because dcf sent over by a faxed paper with A Judges rubber stamp that dcf plymouth often uses
    At their own discretion. I hope this does something. Dcf is above probate judges, What do we do now. The judge that gives them his name so freely threw me out of the court room last week laughing it up with dcf saying you are not a party to the case. This was a judge, out of hinghim. They told suffolk I would have council in Brockton. They just lie right to good judges faces. I have a status motion in six months
    , thanks to suffolk court. There judges follow the law.



    ReplyDelete