Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, December 13, 2013

Today is the 11th Year Anniversary of my Granddaughter Ally's Near Death from RSV



                     Austin, so proud of his little sister Ally, separated by NH DCYF 

Today is the 11th year anniversary of my granddaughter Ally's near death experience from RSV.
At 3 month's of age, her father took it upon himself to move the family into a dump apartment with no heat, no electricity and cockroaches. They literally had to wear their jacket's at all times, Ally in her snowsuit and hat.
In the afternoon of December 13th,2002 my daughter noticed Ally wasn't feeling well. She just wasn't herself. When her husband got home from work, she told him something was wrong with their daughter and she needed to be taken to the hospital. He picked up Ally and her eyes closed and she stopped breathing. My daughter immediately called 911 and the ambulance arrived within minutes. Ally was rushed to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, where a Nurse was a total puke and accused my daughter of lying about her daughter's condition. No surprise by this well known Hospital know for it's uncompassionate staff. Shortly thereafter, Ally again stopped breathing. The staff rushed in and gave her oxygen. She was then diagnosed with RSV. Her Mother then stayed by her side, day and night, while Daddy was too busy to be there for his little girl.
After Ally had been in the Hospital a few day's, my daughter finally left the hospital for a break. The Hospital called and told her Ally was now in an oxygen tent, telling her not to be alarmed when she arrived, but Ally wasn't doing good at all. My daughter, her husband and Ally's brother Austin arrived at the Hospital to see Ally near death, asleep and breathing with the help of a respirator.
A few day's later my daughter bought Ally a stuffed teddy bear that said the Lords prayer and placed it on the plastic above her crib. As my daughter prayed and played the Lords prayer, Ally finally opened her eyes. She then  made a miraculous recovery when everyone feared the worse and was released a few day's later. Happy and healthy, in a new clean apartment with heat and electricity and no cockroaches.
Thank God the Lord heard my daughter's prayer's and saved my precious little granddaughter, only to have her kept from her Mother by a Father who never had time for her.

We love and miss you Ally and Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment