Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mom upset son's hair was cut while in foster care

Mom upset son's hair was cut while in foster care - WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports:

Note: Foster strangers are known for getting away with whatever they please. Both of my granddaughters hair was cut in Foster care, without my daughters permission. The Fosters too lazy to fix their hair. One of my granddaughters ears were pierced. Again, without permission. When the parents complained, the DCYF caseworker stated, "So they made a mistake. So what?" My daughters reply, "So why is it when Parents make a mistake they lose their kids? Why are Fosters treated special and get away with everything?"

WKRN, Nashville News, Nashville Weather and Sports

COLUMBIA, Tenn. -
A Columbia mom was reunited with her son Monday after the state took him away late last week.
Two-year-old Ryder Johnson was placed in the custody of the Department of Children's Services last Thursday after he climbed out of his bedroom window and wandered a block away by himself.
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment