Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NH DCYF, Still Not Following Federal Mandates

NH DCYF, Still Not Following Federal Mandates

What is up with NH DCYF? Specifically the Nashua District office?
I am a Grandmother, denied custody of my two grandchildren Austin and Isabella, due to the lies of an unethical DCYF Lawyer. I have NO criminal record. No driving record and neither does my husband. I despise the use of drug's by ANYBODY and I don't drink alcohol, yet I was accused by Janice Watson of Healthy Steps in Nashua of being a "closet drinker" and swapping pill's with my daughter's. If a REAL Family assessment had ever been done, it clearly would have proven I have NEVER done either. I do NOT condone the use of ANY drug's. Not even prescription medication. The only time I ever took any kind of pain pill's, was when I had surgery. Even then, two pill's every four hour's was prescribed. I, despising the affect's of medication on the mind, took half a pill at bedtime when the pain was unbearable. I know the only reason the witch lied was because she tried to push my daughter and I apart, but failed. I have always tried to help my children, LEGALLY and have always tried to protect them. This woman also reported to DCYF that I stood out front of the Nashua Area Health Center and passed out flyer's, telling people not to go there or to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, because they were baby stealer's, which I didn't, but maybe I should have seeing as I was accused anyway AND they ARE in fact babystealer's.I asked in Court,the only time I was allowed in the courtroom for my motion to intervene,(denied of course!) "Where is the film? They have camera's at both places don't they?" No answer of course, just more false accusations. I guess they didn't like my bumper sticker's that warned people of their fraudulent practices. How they work with DCYF in the kidnapping of children.
My granddaughter was placed in a foster home in Hudson, NH. I was alone one day and every one of Isabella's unused toy's started playing music. I immediately felt something was wrong with my stolen granddaughter, so I called the foster home and of course was screamed at and told not to call there again. I called and left a message for the caseworker and the foster kidnapper's called the Police, who stated I would be arrested if I ever called there again. No court order of course, because the Judge refused DCYF Lawyer Kate McClures request. What a surprise, he didn't cave to DCYF!
I was also accused of going to the foster home late that night and trying to break in to steal Isabella. Give me a break. I am a grandmother, with a home of my own, with family member's. Unlike DCYF, I do everything legally and by the book. Why would I disrupt everything I've worked so hard for my entire life, just to lose it turning into a criminal? I can see the headlines now,"Unhappy Grammy kidnaps granddaughter from her bed." Brilliant idea!
Supposedly, there were cigarette butt's on their deck. So I asked, "Was DNA testing done on the butt's because they sure weren't mine and I don't drive at night either. I have night blindness." Of course again, no answer.
The lies of DCYF and their Foster kidnapper's are non-stop. When they set their sight's on your beautiful child, there's NO way the child will be returned. All DCYF see's is dollar sign's.
Now, the reason for this post. Is it not a fact, that once a child is in foster kidnappers care twelve month's, per Federal mandate, DCYF is SUPPOSED to file for the parent's right's to be terminated, as was in my daughter's cases in 2007 and 2008? Then why do some parent's, whose children have been in foster care for three and four year's, still have rights to their children? Why does a Mother, who never took care of her children, beat them until they bled and hasn't seen them in a substantial amount of time, get to spend an unsupervised Christmas holiday with them? Why weren't her rights and the father's rights terminated? Why was the Grandmother allowed to spend time with them also? A grandmother who never opted for custody?
Does this have to do with my fight for my grandchildren? Why is DCYF STILL NOT following Federal mandates? Why are these children still in foster care limbo after all this time and their parent's right's NOT terminated? Will there ever be Justice for Austin and Isabella and my falsely accused, PROVEN falsely accused family, railroaded by the corrupt Nashua DCYF and their cohort Family Court?

No comments:

Post a Comment