Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, March 11, 2011

Grieving Mother Loses Custody Of Her Third Son - NewsRadio 750 KXL

Grieving Mother Loses Custody Of Her Third Son - NewsRadio 750 KXL

Without explanation, a Clackamas County Juvenile Court judge has placed two-year-old Wani Lemi in state custody. So instead of going home to his mother, he will go into foster care when he is released from a local burn center. He is still in serious condition. He and his mother were both injured in the fatal apartment fire on February 12th. After the fire, Kimberly Hasty frantically described what she was up against as she tried to reach her four- and five-year-old sons, "I went back for the other two, I got down on the ground and as close as I could to them, but I couldn't even get to them." Her father Gerald hopes that she regains custody of Wani soon, "So the two of them can get back together again and they can both heal. And not just physical healing, but the emotional healing." The state will review the custody case in 30 days. Hasty shattered her heel as she jumped from a second story window to escape the fire. Investigators still haven't said what caused the fatal fire. Hasty released this statement in regards to the custody battle. "I am not aware of any reason other then (sic) my medical status as reported by Legacy Emanuel Hospital, the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program, and the condition of the home that burned on a court document that nowhere contained the judges name was enough was enough for a judge to decide to take my only remaining child after one of the most horrific tragedies that claimed the lives of my two boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment