Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Motion to Reconsider in the Adoption of Austin Knightly in The NH Supreme Court

I filed a motion with the NH Supreme Court on October 14th, 2009 Challenging the Adoption of my grandson, Austin Knightly. It was objected to by the States Attorney Generals office on December 23rd, 2009. Sixty day's late. NH Supreme Court rule 22 states the opposing party has ten day's to respond, not sixty!
I filed a motion to have the objection stricken, but of course was denied. I am just a peon and have no rights. The state is obviously "above the law", just as they keep telling us! DCYF keeps drilling this into our heads, along with, they have "the power of God", and they "walk on water." I was told I have no standing as a grandparent. It's funny the NH Supreme Court ruled grandparents DO have standing. They DO have rights to custody of their grandchildren, yet for some odd reason, I don't!
I felt like just giving up. The NH courts don't listen to us. They only listen to DCYF, but a good friend hand delivered my motion to the drop box last night at 9:31.
She convinced me not to give up. She traveled all the way from Massachusetts to help me fight for my grandson. We were told the motion had to be in by midnight. I was given ten day's, period, unlike the state, who can file whenever they feel like it!
When will the people of this state be recognized as a part of this state? What will it take to be treated fairly where justice is concerned? Are we not the people who pay these peoples salaries? If it were'nt for us, they would all be out of job's.
My grandson belongs with us,not with stranger's. It's not up to our government to pick and choose a childs parents. Because I've given DCYF and the court's a run for their money and fought since DCYF threw themselves into our lives, am I not worthy to raise my grandchildren? Because I love my family more than life itself and would protect any one of them with my life, does that make me a bad person?
I have met many people in my lifetime. Some even in state government, who can't figure out why my grandchildren were not placed with me. They have seen the way I protect my family and don't understand how my grandchildren could be placed in foster care when they have a grandmother who will protect them with her life.
All it takes is one false report to DCYF to have your whole world turned upside down. A report proven false before you even end up in court. A report that needs no evidence of innocence to steal a child. Heresay is all in takes in Nashua District Court by DCYF.
I will never give up on my grandchildren and I Will expose the corruption within Nashua,NH DCYF and the courts! I don't just live for my family anymore. I now have a mission in life! We can Not and will Not let the state win! Our children and grandchildren depend on us to fight for their precious lives!

1 comment:

  1. Never give up! Austin is counting on you. Isnt't it amazing how children are ripped from loving families, some MIGHT be "reintegrated" back into the home with their famiies, but when children are taken from their parents they are THROWN into homes of strangers with NO "integration". People really need to think about that. NO INTEGRATION INTO HOMES WITH STRANGERS. Imagine how scary it must be for children. The children have NO VALUE except to pay the wages of these dirty immoral workers who inflict shell shock, PTSD, and permanent life long injuries to children.

    ReplyDelete